Tuesday, September 23, 2008

 

Followers

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for following my blog. Don't know if you only read once or really following through. But thanks anyway.

I haven't really got the time and the ideas to update this blog. I'm always busy updating other blogs.

Its quite amazing how people always have the ideas and the creativity to update their blogs, with pictures and stuff. Every entry I do costs me at least half a day.

Can someone tell me how to do it in less than 1 hr???

Thanks a lot!

Cheers...

Comments:
heya huiying,

hah.. that was so random la. i was quite surprised to see me being mentioned on ur blog while reading through all my friends' blog. (i'm an anonymous blog voyeur you see.. heh)

and yea i do follow through. well, i guess some ppl are more inclined to IT related stuffs. maybe kun can give u some tips? he seem quite techie.

hope all's gng well for your company and new family! ;)

KJ
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?