Monday, January 14, 2008

 

As Promised...

Hi all,

As promised from my last entry, I've just created a new blog all on gemology. As I'm not a gemologist graduate or a certified gemologist etc, all the entries on gemology or things related to it are my own personal researches and thoughts and opinions.

However, I hope that my dear readers would still be able to receive information from those entries.

I would also try to post pictures up as much as I can (cos many are copyrighted. :) ).

Of course, not forgetting my own personal blog entries (here!). I've got photos here and there, all over the place!!! Haven't got the time or the chance to sort them out properly.

Lastly, the blog on gems is: www.gemstones-natureswork.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?