Tuesday, November 06, 2007

 

God is a GOOD GOOD God!

I love Jesus. Not just because He blessed me with whatever I need, and sometimes even things which I don't really need.

He's just so good.

My sister just gave birth to another baby boy! Now my family has 4 November babies. Or should it be 5?
- My brother, his wife, Kunming, me, Kimberly and ETHAN!!

Cute little Ethan looks like Eugene and Kimberly. Its amazing! Whenever I mention "Eugene" and "Kimberly", Ethan would respond. Think there's some kind of connection between them.
The day before Ethan was born, Eugene actually prophesied that the baby was going to come out the next day! And the day when Kimberly was born, Eugene also kept saying "baby sister" the whole morning. He was only 1.5yrs old. Can't really speak yet. Its simply amazing.

Don't have Ethan's picture with me at the moment. Will post it up once I get those pics!

Have a great day!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?