Thursday, October 04, 2007

 

UpDateS!!!

HI all!!

Thanks to YQ that I'm blogging now. She's such an inspiration! haha!!!

Anyway, here are the updates:

I've graduated from SOT.

Huiling is finally married.

My EwayEnTrain business is picking up.

We are going to do a performance at Lions' Home at Toa Payoh this Sunday.

Ballotted for a HDB flat, but we need more prayers.

John and Junie are getting married tomorrow.

My ROM is on the 14th of October 2007.

We are going overseas to study next year (likely).

My pancake business not so good these two weeks. Probably due to school examinations.

Sold out quite a number of guitars. (Look for me if you want to buy guitars! For beginners only, cos we have a package deal.)

Phew! What else?

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?