Wednesday, February 28, 2007

 

Review

Cool. I just found this one someone's review page. Check it out!

"I just saw . The URL has 39 characters. Not too long, or too small. It must have taken months to design the page. The color scheme is cubist.

If only Microsoft would have a cool page like that. Stunning. Yes, I expected the creator to create something superior. Seeing A penny for my Thoughts, I'm simply speechless. The page contains 132 links, a stable amount. There are 46,628 characters in the code, which is a cool length for search engine bots. What a high-quality page!

Excellent. The code is completely uncluttered. The creator of this page just makes me jealous."

-- Daniel Robertson, Top 500 Web Page

==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-

People love my blog!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?