Monday, February 26, 2007

 

Common Grace

Which is easier? Or which is more difficult?

- Receiving love?
- Giving love?

I say both are equally difficult.

==========================================================

I'm blocked.
Where's that door?
The door to happiness.
Why? Why did this happen?
How did it happen?
Where can I find that door?
Tell me. Stop me from wondering.
Or wandering.

I'm walking in circles.
Looking for the exit to the road of life.
Waiting for Him to build that road.
Maybe He's waiting for me to step onto that road.
But where's the door?
How do I find it?
Teach me. Help me up from this great fall.
Or not.

I want to fly.
Far away. Far far away.
But there's a chain on my leg.
I can't even walk properly.
Take away this chain.
Saw it. Cut it. Break it.
The chain of fear.
No more.

When is the time?
The hands on the clock can't seem to be moving.
I know. It isn't, but His hands are.
Take me away then.
Hold me. Catch me. I'm falling.
Is it a dead-end?
Yes, no. I've forgotten.

Amnesia walked into my life.
I didn't even know.
Sometimes I ask, "Who am I?"
Sometimes I try to remember who You are.
Is that so important?
Can't I forget everything.
Live a brand new life.

I'm writing these words.
But He's writing me.
I don't live on my own.
And I don't care a thing.
But I can't.
My mind took a hold of me.
Asking me, "What's the treasure of my life?"
My heart answered, "Me."
Precious. Valued. Therefore created.

================================================================

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?