Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Unexpected


The song on my blog is sung by my friend, Xi En *玺恩*.

I think its a nice song. The mtv has video shots taken in Israel. The last time I went to Taiwan, I met up with her and she told us the amazing things that happened in Israel. Its a long story. Maybe when I have the time, I'll try to tell you those stories.

Anyway, she's my friend and she just launched her album last month, in Taiwan. Good job! I like the other song called "Fashion Maker". Music by Jay Chou and Lyrics by this very talented guy Chao. It talks about wearing your own clothes, and not others. I think that song really got standard one. Haha!!

So if Xi En ever launches her album in Singapore, please support her and buy ORIGINAL. I will ok? And btw, I think she's one of the coolest friend I've got. Wahaha!! Her blog link is on the left hand side of my blog. Go check it out! There are some MTV clips and many many photos.

Have a great day!

Comments:
is her album gonna b released in s'pore? song written by jay chou- sounds like the recording company is serious about grooming her to stardom! n yea, let's FIGHT PIRACY! hee. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?