Wednesday, December 27, 2006

 

他和他 (Part 2)

God made Adam and Eve.
God made Adam from the dust of the earth and breathed His life of breath into Adam.
God made Eve from one of Adam's ribs while Adam was asleep.

He's like the Adam whom God has made.
While he was asleep, God was making me in the process. He was making me to be a person that I am today, and He will continue to make me the person He wants me to be.
The breath of God flows from him to me.
He was an identity to that rib that God took.

I'm like the Eve whom God has made for him.
When God took that rib from him to make me, I become part of him.
I am so like him because I was made from his ribs. (Not literally ok? Just an expression/analogy/comparison.)
Part of me completed him because whatever was in that piece of rib was me.
===================================================================
What I want to say here is that what happened to us was predestined and planned. Adam and Eve was the evidence and the confirmation.
I like him because we are so similar. And I like him because we are so complementary to each other.
He's not exceptionally good looking (but he's got relatively small eyes, so its ok. haha!), and I didn't know about his family background.
It doesn't matter.
It wasn't love at first sight. It was prayer, revelation and decision making.
It wasn't just passion and emotions. It was friendship and understanding.
It happened when both of us weren't even thinking about it. All was in God's hands.
And I love God even more than ever before. I experience the love of God more than ever before.
No wonder everybody yearns to get attached and eventually get married. God made all of us like that. Unless He gave the gift of celibacy.
Wish all my friends a very happy Christmas (12 days!) and Merry new Year!

Comments:
HMMMMM. Sounds like something's brewing eh? 别让我最后一个才知道! 哈哈~ :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?