Friday, December 08, 2006

 

My Friend's blog entry

http://www.yqtheruth.blogspot.com/

Refer to the above blog to read the "Thursday, December 07, 2006" entry.

I think its hilarious. I was supposed to sleep last night after blogging. But R wanted me to read it before I go offline. In the end, I laughed so hard that I couldn't sleep.

Have a great day!

QUOTE:
'my friend has a friend who said that the friend's friend said that. n i told my friend to tell the friend's friend to tell that friend not to say that. Instead, the friend shld be like my other friend who did that for the friend's friend's friend.'

Comments:
Kekeke! thanks for publicising my blog leh!! i knew you sure cannot tahan, tat's i made u read b4 logging off. heheh. *evil* :pP
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?