Friday, November 17, 2006

 

Update time!

Dear all,

Its been long since I last blogged!

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. After the last entry, my Taiwan friend came to Singapore and I went for the Adventure Clicks audition. No news from them, I guess its over.

Nevertheless, life still goes on.

Arise and build pledge is over and now its the time to really give. This is the season for the infilling of the Holy Spirit. This is the season to desire and be desperate for the power of the Holy Spirit to move in my life. Not by my own might nor by my own human strength. But by the power of the Holy Spirit who'll work through me to glorify Jesus my Lord, who is in heaven right now.

Life life life.

HL asked me how do I define "happiness".

And I said, "Happiness to me is the joy of being able to create. The joy of generating a lot of ideas (whether stupid, silly, good, bad, viable, non-viable) and seeing them coming to pass. Happiness is giving my brain a chance to show what its worth and to perform to its uttermost potential."

We are created in the image of God. If God is Elohim (creator), then we should also have the ability to create. Creativity leads to Productivity and Productivity is achieved by Abilities. I call it CAP.

Anyway, I'm in the midst of creating new stuff... DESSERTS!!!

I got to do a poll here.

WHO LOVES TO EAT DESSERTS?

Just leave your comment in the comment box!

Something new's coming up. I hope it works...

Comments:
Yoyo, I like desserts! But somehow I almost don't eat them, also dunno why. I think its because I tend to eat my main meal until I'm very full, then no space for desserts :P But don't worry, I'll surely make space for your desserts! ;) Looking forward to your awesome creations, jiayou!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?