Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

For my Friends and for N250

I've been thinking what presents I want to receive this year for my birthday. Specific ones! Haha!!!

1) a Guitar stand from N250 (I think it doesnt cost more than $30.)
2) TouchPoints for Women (from anybody who wanna bless me with a book)
3) any book on guitar/keyboard (pop)/bass guitar/song writing (from anybody who wanna bless me with something more expensive.)
4) Amplified Bible (No need to expensive one. As long as the words are big enough to read!)
5) Metronome (Mine is faulty. Got light, but no sound. Very sad cos I used it a few times only... Anybody knows how to fix it?)
6) Guitar scale book (or something like that.)

Haha!! That's about it!

P/s: Items in bold are taken!
p/s: I'm hopeful for the additionals.

Comments:
I 'chop' the Touchpoints book! [btw, is it a series or something?]
 
yES! Its a series.. I already got TouchPoints for Leaders.. there is TouchPoints for Men, women, students etc etc..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?